Delivering a better and greener world
Since the beginning of its activities, Hopax has developed a strong commitment to environmental protection and pollution prevention. More than being a profitable and successful company, we honestly believe that the final goal of every industrial activity is to deliver a better world to the current and next generations.
From the conception of a new product to its commercialization, we always act according to the following guidelines:
We must develop manufacturing practices that minimize air and water pollution.
We must promote energy efficiency and waste reduction
We must cope with global environmental protection standards
We must create environmentally friendly products
Hopax follows the highest international standards for environmental management.
Our facilities are ISO 14001 certified, reflecting our efforts to create eco-friendly
and sustainable policies and procedures.
Hopax has recently announced that it reduced its energy consumption and carbon emissions in 2018.
Our environmentally friendly practices
- 2nd and 3rd class processing station, treating 100% of our wastewater
- Water emission license issued by the Government of Taiwan
- Regular reports presented to the Government of Taiwan
Exhaust Emissions Control
- Eight emission pipelines
- Operation license issued by the government
- Annual report and internal inspection
Toxic substances management
- Clear guidelines regarding toxic substances management and future improvements
- Regulatory compliance, focus on staff safety and lowest impact to the environment
- Warehouse for toxic substances and alarm system